Welcome to the Hibbing Community College Desire2Learn Course Management System!
Hibbing Community College is now using StarID to logon to Desire2Learn.
StarID website: https://starid.mnscu.edu/
How do I get my StarID?
Go to https://starid.mnscu.edu/go/activate/ and use any one of the following:
- Tech ID/Student ID: (8-digit number; if you don't know this number, you can get from college staff with identification (driver's license or college ID card); you'll also need the last four digits of your social security number)
- Personal Email: (email address you used when you applied to college; a verification code will be sent to that address)
- Verification Code: a temporary code sent to you via your personal email
What are the PASSWORD rules?
To protect your private information, you need to choose a complex password and change it every 180 days. That means:
- Between 8 and 128 characters long
- Includes at least three of the following types of characters: uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, special character
- May not have been used before
Tips for creating great passwords can be found here: https://starid.mnscu.edu/help/#passwords
HCC staff technical support can show you what to do or direct you to someone who can help.
Forgot your StarID or Password? Go to https://starid.mnscu.edu/go/forgotpassword/
HCC online technical support can be contacted online via email at: email@example.com or the online helpdesk at:
You may also contact us by phone at 218-263-2970 or stop by our office in room C-232.